Outings - West Course
Click Here for Current Outings
The Knoll Country Club offers 3 types of golf outings. They are:
- Regular outings: with a minimum guarantee of 85 golfers.
- Golf outing alternate: which allows up to 65 players. The course may be shared with another outing group of up to 60 golfers or club guests.
- A Parsippany based charity: The minimum guarantee is 85 golfers. The money raised by this type of event must be donated to a Parsippany based charity.
- Golf outings tee off Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays at 1 PM and Friday mornings at 8 AM.
The Knoll Country Club has established itself as a premier destination for tournament coordinators and event planners in and around New Jersey. Each year, Knoll Country Club hosts over one hundred successful charity and corporate events. Our staff's seasoned tournament team takes the worry out of planning a golf tournament or event and is dedicated to handling every aspect of your group's golf event.
Our tournament experts are equaled only by Knoll Country Club tournament facilities. Banquet and meeting areas can accommodate up to 450 post tournament players and guests. Our impressive clubhouse with panoramic views of the golf course includes a full service restaurant and bar.
From your first drive to your last putt, your group will find Knoll Country Club’s hospitality to be part of the ultimate golf experience.
Add a special touch to your golf outing. We will customize a package for your tournament that may include any of the following:
- Registration tables and chairs
- Placement of banners and signs
- Fully staffed bag drop
- Sit-down lunch
- On Course Refreshment Stand
- Ample and Modern Golf Cart Fleet
- Locker and Shower Facilities
- After golf dinner and awards ceremony
- Cash or open bar
- Putting and chipping contests
- On course contests and markers
- Rangers to assist with rate of play
- Tournament scoring
- Customized merchandise with your logo
- Golf gifts and tournament prizes