Rules & Ratings
USGA Rules Govern Play
- Only two riders and two bags allowed for each cart
- No fivesomes allowed
- Keep carts 60 feet from green
- Two club length relief allowed at all yardage markers
- Repair all ball marks on greens
- Rake sand traps - replace divots
- Follow direction signs for carts
- Please post your scores
NOTICE! Golf carts must remain on cart paths when indicated at first tee.
Gold Tee requirements are age and handicap for a total of 88 or over.
Course Ratings: Blue - 72.6/129 | White - 71.2/128 | Red - 73.9/131 | Gold - 68.6/121
Rangers will enforce slow play and will allow faster groups to play through.